As we age we all stand a chance of having physical limitations on our abilities to continue to do all of the home chores and daily tasks that are needed to keep both ourselves and our homes maintained properly. When these limitations begin to appear, most seniors do not want to lose their freedoms and independence. In fact, most seniors today demand to remain in control of their lives by staying in their own environment – right in the comfort of their own home.
Why Do Seniors Want to Remain in Their Own Home?
- To live under their own rules. Seniors do not like being subject to the rules and regulations of any facility.
- To keep their “at-home feeling” – Seniors do not want to lose the feeling of truly being “at home” and in their “own home”.
- To remain in a familiar living quarters – staying in ones own home helps seniors to stay engaged in a familiar environment with cherished possessions and memories of days long past.
- To remain in their familiar environment – Seniors want to stay in their homes and remain in their neighborhood, they do not want to lose the warm feeling of being in a familiar place and the safe feeling they have of being in their own home and neighborhoods.
- To continue to have visits and family gatherings in their own home – Seniors want to preserve their loving environment where they have always been able to enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- To live affordably – Have in-home care for a loved one at home is less expensive than having a loved one cared at a facility. When a senior remains in their own home, the cost of living and care can be kept down considerably.
How Quality Care Services Helps Seniors Remain in Their Own Home
- We listen to seniors and their family members– We meet with seniors and their family members to learn about their desires about the particular care they want to have and the needs they have . We help them develop their plan of care desired.
- We let seniors and their family members decide how much help they need – Seniors choose the number of days or nights they choose to have our caregivers in their home for providing care. Our caregivers can provide services for them for just a few days or nights a week, or if needed, Quality Care Services can provide rotating caregivers 24/7.
- We provide compassionate caregivers you can trust – At Quality Care Services, we perform rigorous background checks and screenings on all of our caregiver applicants. Having a compassionate heart is a quality that we look for in allowing applicants to become caregivers with our clients.
- We provide the services you want us to provide – You choose the services you want us to provide from personal care to housekeeping care tasks! We help our senior clients remain in their home by providing non-medical services such as preparing healthy meals, run errands, grocery shopping, help with laundry or light housekeeping tasks,personal grooming and also hygienic needs. . If you are needing care services to remain at home due to medical conditions, we can help to provide quality care according to your medical needs.
Quality Care Services provides in-home senior care to clients in these local areas and counties in East Texas.
In-home senior care services in Lufkin TX
In-home senior care services in Nacogdoches TX
In-home senior care services in Livingston TX
In-home senior care services in Diboll TX
In-home senior care services in Corrigan TX
In-home senior care services in Hemphill TX
In-home senior care services in Huntington TX
In-home senior care services in Zavalla TX
In-home senior care services in Etoille TX
In-home senior care services in Angelina County
In-home senior care services in San Augustine County,
In-home senior care services in Sabine County
In-home senior care services in Polk County
In-home senior care services in Houston County
In-home senior care services in Trinty County
In-home senior care services in Anderson County
In-home senior care services in Nacogdoches County
Quality Care Services provides in-home senior care services to many other areas n Texas also. Visit www.QualityCares.com to see all of our service areas.